Our scope of implementation includes everything from simple piggybacking and hijacking issues to more complex problems like as follow:
- Dealing with bad reviews from customers on your listing.
- Dealing with fake bad reviews from your competition and other competitor disputes.
- Dealing with listing hijackers.
- MAP Pricing and reseller issues
- Counterfeiting and intellectual property issues
- Issues concerning anonymous reviewers
- Identifying and combating unfair competition
- Asset Purchase Agreements (purchasing or selling an Amazon-based business)
- plus any more…
We can find you the right Attorney
to represent you and make a strong case
Drastic action is required to get things done and to deal with people trying to cripple your business success.
At this point, legal action is necessary; you need a lawyer who has steep knowledge of Amazon’s policies rules, and regulations.
We can provide you with the best legal representation tailor-made for addressing Amazon and Amazon related problems. We have handled many Amazon-based cases over the years that have given us insight into the particular legal requirements and unique considerations specific to Amazon issues.
Whether you’re running the FBA or FBM seller model, our all-inclusive scope of legal services will help you run your business smoothly, protecting you from legal pitfalls in the course of running your business.